Thursday, January 26, 2012

OurTaffy...

Photobucket
Our baby Taffy...she was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and just the sweetest thing! She passed away a few years ago; too soon...sadly, this adorable breed can be very prone to congenital heart disease. We just have kitties now (inside, that is), but for the past few days my daughter Katie has been "pet-sitting" for the cutest tri-color Cavalier named Nicholas...and I'm afraid I'm getting "puppy fever"! I tell myself that the heart problems are such an issue; heartbreak waiting to happen...and that taking a dog outside to potty in all sorts of weather is such a pain...(I'm spoiled now, to kitties who use litter boxes!)...still...♥...I said I wasn't going to get another dog for a LONG time...(fingers crossed)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!