Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photo Shoot...

This afternoon I decided it was time for a new look for "A Little Fur in the Paint"~ I had a trio of helpers...Leo, Cyrus and Tallulah were more than happy to assist in my "photo shoot", basking in a ray of cool winter sun on an antique quilt (made by my Grandmother, Elphia Edmondson Collier, in the 1920s) and playing with my watercolor brushes...it was a tough afternoon, but they valiantly persevered in the name of art... Of course, it was only fitting; since their "fur in the paint" ~ always, at least a little bit, no matter how hard I try to avoid it ~ was the inspiration for the blog's title ~ Yes, I did set this up for them...but it's truly exactly how it is, every time I paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!