Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Boy & His Dog...

Photobucket
I had to add this cute picture of my Dad and "Ring", a dog that belonged to Daddy's Great Grandfather (who had been a Confederate cavalryman (8th Missouri Cavalry, CSA) in the Civil War) and had come to live with my grandparents ~ and Daddy ~ when Great-Grandpa passed away in 1924. This photo is circa 1926. Love vintage children's photos with animals...so much more relaxed (and that's still true today)... I think Daddy looks especially like Jerry Mathers in "Leave it to Beaver" in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!