Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1st..."Rabbit, Rabbit"!

It's August, y'all...can you believe it?

 I just wanted to pop in for a minute and remind you to say "Rabbit, rabbit", if you haven't already! 

 (A little something from National Public Radio about that, if you're wondering...click here!)

~
 photo 20140715_174113_zps8b4a6616.jpg
~

 One of my favorite things...

An Etude Magazine from August, 1945. (I have it framed.)

Click here to read more about The Etude...and here to see an interesting gallery of all the

 cover art ~ (I had a big box of Etudes that were my aunt's ~ I kept my favorites and

sold the rest really cheap...back before "vintage" was so popular!)

New post this evening (Friday)!

TGIF!

Love,

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Fascinating stuff.......and fab cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy August!!

    Now, you've peaked my interest... I need to go to your links and read all about it :)

    Have a great weekend.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...Rabbit Rabbit. I didn't know about this, but have always loved rabbits. They bring me comfort. When one enters my my yard, I know things will be okay! Have a wonderful weekend. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sold them without letting us go through them first?? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting love the cover. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy August ;o) Rabbit, Rabbit ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Anne - I have a huge box of old etudes...it came with the piano that my dad bought for me at an auction forty some years ago. I am going to have to pull them out and take a look at them. Hope my friend you are having a lovely day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your garden is so beautiful. I love the way you displayed the day lilies in the photos in this post. And give Leo a big hug for me. I'm a Leo (August 2) and I think he is delightful. I have 2 shih tzus and cats would make this house a crazy zoo. Too much for this old girl.

    Take care, Marrianna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hadn't heard of "Rabbit, rabbit" - we used to "Pinch and a punch, first day of the month" with accompanying pinches and punches. lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!